Working with Tags in Ideas
Tag is a keyword or term assigned to a piece of information. Its purpose is identification or giving other information.
Tags can be created only in Ideas and its biggest use is for searching ideas through filters.
How to create Tags in Ideas?
To create Tags in Ideas, follow these steps:
- Click on Ideas in the main menu on the left side.
- Click on the chosen idea.
- A pop-up will appear from the right side of the screen. Scroll down in the pop-up window and you can see in the sidebar of the pop-up window Idea, Description, Hypothesis, and then Tags.
- Click on Add tag and write #name of the tag.
- You just created a new tag; you can create more of them and use them in other ideas.
- To delete the tag in the idea, just click on X in the tag.