Integrate Oppido with LinkedIn
Who is the LinkedIn Ads integration meant for?
The Oppido/LinkedIn Ads integration is meant to automatize gathering of performance data (results) of your campaigns from LinkedIn Ads to Oppido.
How do I set-up the LinkedIn Ads integration?
- In Oppido, navigate to your personal menu (bottom left corner of screen) and click on Settings. (If you don’t see Settings, you don’t have the required user rights to add an integration. Contact your system administrator).
- Click on Integrations in the left menu.
- Click on Add Integration at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up that appears, choose LinkedIn Ads.
- Grant access to your data in the Facebook screen that appears.
- Choose, which accounts we can download data from and click on Next.
- Choose, which metrics you want us to download and click on Save.
- Congratulations you have now connected Oppido and Facebook Ads. It will automatically in the list Integrations in Settings.
- When you click on Metrics, in the left Settings menu, you’ll be able to see a group of metrics called LinkedIn with all the metrics you’ve connected.
Possible next steps:
- Connect your integration data to a specific campaign.
- Disable your integration.
- Troubleshoot the integration.
- Contact support (if you were unable to set-up integration).