Setting up various access levels in Goals
As an admin, you can choose a specific role for the user in each section. In Goals, you can set up the owner for the goals within specific departments you have created. You can add them or delete them.
To do so, please, follow these steps:
- Click on Goals in the main menu on the left side.
- At the bottom left side of the page, there is an icon of the person and all the initials of the members who have access. Click on the edit button.
- A pop-up will appear and within it, you will see all the departments you have created.
- Choose the department for which you want to add or edit an owner.
- If you are happy with the new changes, click on Save.
- If you want to delete a member, just click on the delete button next to the name of the member.
If you change members’ permissions, they must log out and log in for the new permissions to take effect.