Integrate Oppido with Salesforce
Who is the Salesforce integration meant for?
The Oppido/Salesforce integration is meant to automatize gathering of performance data (results) of your campaigns from Salesforce to Oppido.
How do I set-up the Salesforce integration?
- In Oppido, navigate to your personal menu (bottom left corner of screen) and click on Settings. (If you don’t see Settings, you don’t have the required user rights to add an integration. Contact your system administrator).
- Click on Integrations in the left menu.
- Click on Add Integration at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up that appears, choose Salesforce.
- You might need to log in to Salesforce in the Salesforce screen that appears.
- Choose, which data you want us to download and click on Save.
- Congratulations you have now connected Oppido and Salesforce. It will automatically appear in the list Integrations in Settings.
- When you click on Metrics, in the left Settings menu, you’ll be able to see a group of metrics called Salesforce with all the metrics you’ve connected.
Possible next steps:
- Connect your integration data to a specific campaign.
- Disable your integration.
- Troubleshoot the integration.
- Contact support (if you were unable to set-up integration).