Integrate Oppido with Google Analytics
Who is the Google Analytics integration meant for?
The Oppido/Google Analytics integration is meant to automatize gathering of performance data (results) of your campaigns from Google Analytics to Oppido.
How do I set-up the Google Analytics integration?
- In Oppido, navigate to your personal menu (bottom left corner of screen) and click on Settings. (If you don’t see Settings, you don’t have the required user rights to add an integration. Contact your system administrator).
- Click on Integrations in the left menu.
- Click on Add Integration at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up that appears, choose Google Analytics.
- Grant access to your data in the Google screen that appears.
- Choose, which view(s) we can download data from and click on Next.
- Choose, which metrics you want us to download and click on Save.
- Congratulations you have now connected Oppido and Google Analytics. It will automatically in the list Integrations in Settings.
- When you click on Metrics, in the left Settings menu, you’ll be able to see a group of metrics called Google Analytics with all the metrics you’ve connected.
Possible next steps:
- Connect your Google Analytics data to a specific campaign.
- Disable your integration.
- Troubleshoot Google Analytics integration.
- Contact support (if you were unable to set-up integration).