Oppido App Knowledge Base
Create a new goal
To create a new goal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Oppido Account and click on Goals (target with arrow icon) in the main menu.
- Click on New Goal in the top right corner. If you don’t see such a button, you might not have the rights to add a goal for that department.
- Click on All in the top left section of the website. This will show you a list of all Goals. You should now see the New Goal button. If you don’t, contact your administrator to have him grant you access rights to create goals. More information here.
- A pop-up will appear from the right side of the screen. Fill out the required fields. (Detailed information on individual fields is available here).
- Once you are happy with the data, click on Save. If any data is missing or incorrect, you will see red notes under the respective fields.
- Voila, your Goals has been created. You can now see it in the Goal List.