Setting up various access levels in Budget
As an admin, you can choose a specific role for the user in each section.
In Budget, you can set up the owner or members to whom the budget is visible. You can add them or delete them.
How to set up various access levels?
To do so, please, follow these steps:
- Click on Budget in the main menu on the left side.
- At the bottom left side of the page, there is an icon of the person and all the initials of the members who have access. Click on the edit button.
- A pop-up will appear, you can see two sections here – owners and visible to.
- In the owners’ section, you can see all the current owners who have the right to change the Budget and add new ones from the members by entering the owner’s email or name. You can also delete this right to the member just by clicking on the delete button.
- In the visible to section, it works just the same. You can see all the current members who have access to see the budget but cannot change anything in it. You can add new members by entering the viewer’s email or name or delete this right to the members by clicking on the delete button.
- If you are happy with the new changes, click on Save.
If you change members’ permissions, they must log out and log in for the new permissions to take effect.