Looking for a steep learning curve in B2B marketing? Want to experience working on marketing strategies for large international companies? Want hands-on experience from various marketing fields? Then join us at Oppido. We are a young tech start-up helping B2B companies accelerate their growth. We are currently looking for a marketing intern to work with our CEO/Founder on a day-to-day basis.
What can you expect from this internship?
In one sentence, after the internship, there’s nothing that will surprise you in B2B marketing. With the CEO, you’ll work on putting together Oppido’s marketing and consult Oppido’s clients. Especially you will learn:
- How marketing research is done in the real world
- How marketing strategies and plans are prepared
- How marketing campaigns of all types are executed
- How to communicate with various suppliers (designer, developer,…)
- How to plan your own work, so everything gets done in time
- How to balance creativity and drive in your work
What will you do?
Everything. In the best sense of the word. You will become Oppido’s go to person for marketing. Don’t worry, we will have your back every step of the way. Kind of tasks you’ll be asked to do:
- Prepare research for a client marketing strategy report
- Research, write and publish articles for our blog
- Prepare Oppido’s new website together with designer and developer
- Organize client case study shooting with cameraman, client,…
- Run performance marketing campaigns
- Maintain an updated marketing calendar
What we need from you?
Don’t hire for knowledge, hire for attitude. That’s our motto. Most importantly, you need to be curious, willing to learn, fearless, dependable and easy-going.
There a couple of things we do need though:
- Have a sound knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google. We’ll teach you the rest.
- You need to speak Czech/Slovak + be fluent in English (to the level of being able to write an article)
- Ideally we are looking for second/third year university students from related fields (marketing, economics, social sciences, communication)
- We need you to commit for at least 9 months, 12 ideally. We’d need to you commit around 4 hours per workday.
Why should you join us?
We can guarantee you, that no other role will provide you with so much knowledge and experience jam-packed into one year.
- 🌎 Start-up working for large companies and start-ups from our the world
- 🙋🏻♀️ Daily co-operation with a CEO that’s worked in and managed successful B2B marketing teams for the past 12 years
- 😂 We will let you do things, that no other teams would, because there’s no one else to do them
- 🎉 If we train you and you work well, we’d be crazy to let you go. #buildYourTeam?
What will you get in return?
- This role doesn’t carry a salary package at this time.
- Membership at K10 Coworking in Vinohrady (garden, home-cooked meals, central location, amazing post-Covid events).
- Access to expensive online training and consultancy on B2B marketing (same one as used by world’s top startups).
- Flexible working hours – we don’t have business hours, we have deadline commits.
- Oh and a great team of colleagues (many of them remote) including Hugo, our trusty server :).
Interested? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your LinkedIn or CV and a couple of sentences about yourself).